Knowing all of your family planning options and making a choice can be confusing. venus / Family Planning Services can help you find the right option. venus / Family Planning Services offers women and men in central Iowa a full range of sexual health services.
venus / Family Planning Services offers:
- Confidential, individualized, affordable services
- Cervical cancer screening and breast exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Annual exams
- Problem visits (urinary tract infections, discharge, etc.)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and infections (STD/STIs)
- HIV testing, counseling, and education
- Various birth control options
- Free male and female condoms
- Educational materials and information
- Male services
- LGBTQI-friendly services
- Teen-friendly atmosphere
- Referrals to other appropriate services, such as mental health, substance abuse, or smoking cessation.
venus / Family Planning Services offers services regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. Services are always confidential.
There are a lot of birth control options available. See which one may fit you best by checking out the stories above, or click here to learn more >